The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience has everything needed for a highly successful Primary or Secondary School Tours .
- An award winning and world class heritage centre with modern, educational interpretation facilities.
- Natural History, Social History and Geography education content with a strong ‘fun’ element thrown in for good measure.
- Self-guided and Ranger guided tour options available.
- One point of contact for bookings and a variety of payment options for your convenience.
- Excellent value for money – a variety of visit options from as little as €2.70 per student.
See the Group Booking section for further information and to download the booking form.
We also cater to third level groups who wish to have a more in depth approach to their visit. Students of Earth Sciences to Sustainable Development to Engineering to Hospitality all find a visit to the Cliffs of Moher beneficial. With prior arrangement we may be able to organise a talk from a member of the team or you can also book a Ranger guided tour that can focus on your area of special interest.
The Burren & Cliffs of Moher Geopark has a resident Geologist who can provide support and information for education visits related to Geology both at the Cliffs of Moher and the neighbouring Burren. For more information see the section on the Geopark.
We receive requests from time to time for under-graduate and post-graduate research to be conducted onsite and within reason these requests can usually be granted subject to some conditions. Please contact us to find out more.