A Career at the Cliffs of Moher
Would you like to work at the Cliffs of Moher? Read more here about the range of wonderful opportunities that are available.
If you would like to work for the most visited natural attraction in Ireland and you are up for a challenge, the Cliffs of Moher could be exactly what you want.
As an employee of the Cliffs of Moher you will enjoy……
- A competitive salary
- Access to a generous pension saving scheme
- Discount with our food and beverage and retail partners
- Access to training and development
Our team named us a Great Place to Work in 2021!
Failte Ireland’s Service Excellence Programme’s Business Award 2020
The Cliffs of Moher is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that an inclusive and diverse workforce is an important part of our culture
If you are looking for a fulfilling role, look no further.
Would you like to work at Ireland’s most visited natural attraction?
The Cliffs of Moher are now recruiting for Seasonal Customer Service Agents.
For more information or if you would like to submit your CV, please email us at email@example.com
Cliffs of Moher Team
A team that prides itself on extending a first-class welcome to a world-class visitor experience. Fully trained experienced staff with first aid qualifications who are always available to assist and answer visitor questions.
The team at the Cliffs of Moher
- Provide assistance such as visitor management and information
- Pride themselves on attentiveness to visitors
- Give guided tours and interpretation,
- Supply wheelchairs and mobility assistance for the less abled.
- Provide site maintenance for e.g., litter picking
- Fulfill conservation of the Cliffs of Moher site itself and the Burren and Cliffs of Moher UNESCO Global Geopark.
- Is fully compliant with all Covid-19 safety measures and has received the Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 safety charter.
- Has an active green team ensuring the site is managed in a sustainable and environmentally sensitive manner and is working on reducing carbon footprint. Cliffs of Moher work on their commitment to keep Geopark status and follow the code of sustainability.