The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about the Cliffs of Moher. While every effort is made in preparing material for publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Clare County Council or Cliffs of Moher Centre Ltd. for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of listed sites this cannot be taken as an endorsement of these sites.
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to The Cliffs of Moher. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for The Cliffs of Moher, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit The Cliffs of Moher do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The car park is on the opposite side of the road from the Cliffs. At the pay kiosk on entry to the car park please present your confirmation email as proof of purchase. No other discount schemes apply. No refunds apply.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not be increased.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be redeemed within 12 calendar months.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times of The Cliffs of Moher.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is a maximum of 4 children to any adult.
- Children under 16 go free when accompanied by a parent or guardian. The kids go free promotion does not apply to groups.
- The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Save as otherwise permitted by The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all indoor areas.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in The Cliffs of Moher’s Visitor Experience opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the site without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
- Only food and beverages purchased from the Puffins Nest Cafe may be consumed at the Puffins Nest Cafe.
- Only food and beverages purchased from the Cliffs View Cafe may be consumed at the Cliffs View Cafe.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within the Visitor Centre building. Dogs on a lead are permitted outdoors on the premises.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, Cliffs of Moher, Liscannor, Co.Clare, Ireland or by email to email@example.com. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- Tickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals unless expressly stated.
Translations on the Cliffs of Moher website are performed by Google Translate. This is a free translation service that provides instant translations between different languages. Not all text may be translated accurately or be translated at all. The Cliffs of Moher is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate translations and will not be held responsible for any damage or issues that may result from using Google Translate.