The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience has everything needed for a highly successful Primary School Tour or Secondary School Tour.
- An award winning and world class heritage centre with modern, educational interpretation facilities.
- Natural History, Social History and Geography education content with a strong ‘fun’ element thrown in for good measure.
- Self-guided and Ranger guided tour options available.
- One point of contact for bookings and a variety of payment options for your convenience.
- Excellent value for money – a variety of visit options from as little as €2.70 per student.
|Standard Rate per person||€3.00|
|Prebooked Rate per person||€2.70|
1 leader is admitted free per 10 students up to a maximum of 4 leaders.
This rate includes admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience including the award winning Cliffs Exhibition, access to all facilities onsite both within the centre and outdoors, parking for your bus or coach, and a contribution towards the conservation of the Cliffs of Moher.
Please note that the Cliffs Exhibition is self-guided.
It contains information on wildlife, weather, geology, landscape, history and legend. There is a working seismometer inside the exhibition dome. There are two short movies including a virtual reality tour of the Cliffs from a birds eye view. Between 20-40 minutes should be allowed to visit the exhibition.
We can offer a range of optional extras for School Tours:
- Cliffs View Café Catering – Takeaway Packed lunches are available from €3.50.
- O’Brien’s Tower entry – €2 per adult, €1 per child under 16.
- Educational Guided Tour – €45 for up to 15 students per guide – our staff will focus on your area of special interest if you let us know at time of booking. Please note that Guided Tours book out early during the May & June period so please get your booking in early.
- Seabird ID card – identify the seabirds with this high quality information booklet €1.95 each.
- Geology Info Booklet – educational geological content for the Cliffs of Moher €1.95 each.
Student Visit Booking Form
This form can be used to book primary, secondary & third level student visits to the Cliffs of Moher. Please read form for details and booking tips. Click here to download.