There is so much to see and do in the banner county, so why not kick off your trip with a visit to the Cliffs of Moher Experience, voted Ireland’s Best Visitor Attraction in 2023.
Book Online now for the best rates and don’t forget children under 12 go free!
Here are some fun activities for the whole family to enjoy at the Cliffs of Moher Experience!
- Stroll along our safely paved pathways while taking in the breath-taking views.
- Explore and discover our Visitor Centre and O’Brien’s Tower.
- Grab a cup of coffee or enjoy a delicious lunch in one of our cafés.
- Treat yourself to a locally produced gift from our Craft & Gift
- Store or take a stroll outside Craftworkers’ Street.
- Pop into the Puffin’s Nest Café and enjoy a 99 ice cream!
Exhibitions in the Visitor Centre
There are lots of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy onsite in the Visitor Centre, like the world-class heritage centre with modern, educational fun interactive facilities such as:
- ‘The Ledge Experience’, an exhilarating virtual reality film. Get a bird’s eye view of a flight over the Cliffs of Moher and dive under the sea before returning once again to land.
- Guess the local animal and bird sounds, then create a picture on the interactive screens.
- The Cliffs of Moher Experience also has a children’s play area, binoculars and information cards for bird watching.
Activities and Tourist Attractions near the Cliffs of Moher Experience
Discover some other outstanding family-friendly tourist attractions and activities to enjoy near the Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
Check out some of the amazing award-winning accommodation on the west coast of Ireland.
We work with local accommodation providers to offer you the best places to stay in County Clare!