Here are some fun activities for the whole family to enjoy at the Cliffs of Moher Experience!
- Stroll along our safely paved pathways while taking in the breath-taking views.
- Explore and discover our Visitor Centre and O’Brien’s Tower.
- Grab a cup of coffee or enjoy a delicious lunch in one of our cafés.
- Treat yourself to a locally produced gift from our Craft & Gift
- Take a stroll outside Craftworkers’ Street.
- Pop into the Puffin’s Nest Café and enjoy a 99 ice cream!
Exhibitions in the Visitor Centre
There are lots of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy onsite in the Visitor Centre. Including the world-class heritage centre with modern, educational fun interactive facilities such as:
- ‘The Ledge Experience’, an exhilarating virtual reality film. Get a bird’s eye view of a flight over the Cliffs of Moher and dive under the sea before returning once again to land.
- Guess the local animal and bird sounds, then create a picture on the interactive screens.
- The Cliffs of Moher Experience also has a children’s play area, binoculars and information cards for bird watching.
Activities and Tourist Attractions near the Cliffs of Moher Experience
Discover some other outstanding family-friendly tourist attractions and activities to enjoy near the Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
Check out some of the amazing award-winning accommodation on the west coast of Ireland.
We work with local accommodation providers to offer you the best places to stay in County Clare!