June 30th 2021,
How lucky are we to have such beauty and variety in our native county? Beaches, adventure, phenomenal local food and drink, lakes, historical landmarks, the incomparable Burren and, of course, the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience.
Towering above the Altantic Ocean, and looking out over the expansive horizon, the Cliffs have that rare capacity to take the breath away each time you see them. The play of the light and the shifting elemental forces of air, sea and sky create a different palette each time, so no two viewing of the Cliffs are alike. The scale and splendour remain constant, but one experience of the Cliffs is never the same as the next.
Your short journey will take you into a landscape that visitors travel thousands of miles across the globe to see. The Cliffs of Moher are situated within the Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark, an area designated by UNESCO as being of major geological importance.
- Perfect family day – The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience offers the perfect family day out or a wonderful opportunity to reconnect safely with friends or family in a stunning natural environment.
- Beautiful viewing areas – The 800 metres of safe, paved pathways lead to beautifully-appointed viewing areas from which the Aran Islands, Galway Bay, the Maamtaurks and even faraway Kerry can be viewed on fine days.
- Experienced guides – Take some time to speak to our experienced guides on site who will illuminate the story of the cliffs with their knowledge of history, mythology, geology and folklore.
- Local pass – Become a regular at the Cliffs of Moher by buying a local pass, priced from €20, and visit as many times as you wish; local pass holders can also avail of great discounts in our shops and café. For further information email email@example.com.
- Gourmet food – Enjoy locally-sourced gourmet food from one of our on-site cafes or order a scrumptious picnic to enjoy whilst drinking in the views. Picnic tables are dotted around the site and picnic blankets are available from our customer service agents.
- Retail Therapy – Should you wish to avail of some retail therapy, we have a number of craft shops along the promenade outside the centre, as well as the craft and gift store within, offering a wide range of goods that are produced locally.
- The Lifts of Moher – If members of the party have mobility issues, we have an electric vehicle – The Lifts Of Moher – to transport them to the viewing area.
- Nature Haven – Take some time to view the antics of the 30,000 pairs of seabirds that nest at the cliffs during breeding season. Binoculars are available on loan at customer services. The site is a haven for seabirds and rare and beautiful wildflowers and offers a feast for all the senses. We look forward to welcoming you to the Cliffs of Moher very soon.
Book online in advance of your visit at www.cliffsofmoher.ie