The Perfect Addition To Your Curriculum
The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience has everything you need for an inspiring, informative, motivating, and fun school tour. Primary and secondary school children alike can benefit from:
- An award-winning and world-class heritage centre with modern, educational interpretation facilities.
- Natural History, Social History and Geography education content with a strong ‘fun’ element.
- Information on wildlife, weather, geology, landscape, history and legend.
- A look at the working seismometer inside the exhibition dome.
- Self-guided and Ranger-guided tour options are available.
- The convenience of one point of contact for bookings.
- Excellent value for money.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10+. We offer our best rates if your group visits us before 11 am or after 4 pm.
Booking Your School Tour
If you would like to enquire about our group rates or book your school tour email us below.
The Cliffs also cater for third level groups who wish to have a more in depth approach to their visit. Students of all disciplines, from Earth Sciences to Sustainable Development and Engineering, will find a visit to the Cliffs adds value to their studies.
Talk to us before your visit and we may be able to organise a talk from a member of the team – or feel free to book a Ranger guided tour that can focus on your area of special interest.
To enquire about our group rates please e-mail.