The Perfect Addition To Your Curriculum
The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience has everything you need for an inspiring, informative, motivating, and fun school tour. Primary and secondary school children alike can benefit from:
- An award-winning and world-class heritage centre with modern, educational interpretation facilities.
- Natural History, Social History and Geography education content with a strong ‘fun’ element.
- Information on wildlife, weather, geology, landscape, history and legend.
- A look at the working seismometer inside the exhibition dome.
- Self-guided and Ranger-guided tour options are available.
- The convenience of one-point-of-contact for bookings.
- Excellent value for money.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10+. We offer our best rates if your group visits us before 11am or after 4pm.
Booking Your School Tour
If you would like to enquire about our group rates or book your school tour, email us below.
The Cliffs also cater for third-level groups who wish to have a more in-depth approach to their visit. Students of all disciplines, from Earth Sciences to Sustainable Development and Engineering, will find a visit to the Cliffs adds value to their studies.
Talk to us before your visit and we may be able to organise a talk from a member of the team – or feel free to book a Ranger-guided tour that can focus on your area of special interest.
To enquire about our group rates please email us.
Éabha Riordan a student from the Galway International Hotel School, joined us as our Marketing Intern over the Summer.
Éabha is a 3rd year student currently working on her Bachelor of Business in International Tourism Management.
During her time with us, Éabha worked within our Marketing Department, learning about digital marketing and how we promote the Cliffs on our Digital Platforms.
Higher Education: Cliffs of Moher Experience Hosts Tourism Scholarship
Clare County Council has partnered with the University of Limerick (UL) to sponsor a new PhD Scholarship Programme at the Cliffs of Moher Experience.
We welcomed the sponsored PhD student Ernesto Sanchez as part of the tourism research project he will undertake over the next four years.
The structured PhD programme will focus challenges and opportunities of responding to a paradigm shift in the tourism marketplace, including visitor experience, sustainable tourism, destination and visitor management and the role of technology in shaping tourism.
Scoil Mhainchín, Ennistymon NS
Scoil Mhainchín, Ennistymon NS created this for us as a thank for their visit on the 18th of May 2022.
JA Inspires School talk with the Start and Melanie from Cliffs of Moher Team at Liscannor NS on the 21st of June 2022.
JA Inspires School talk with the Cliffs of Moher Team at Corofin NS on the 21st of June 2022.