Cliffs of Moher
Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Experience includes access to all onsite facilities including
- A fully accessible visitor centre with self-guided cliffs exhibition, and on-site theatre with an exhilarating virtual reality cliff-face adventure.
- 800m of safe paved pathways and amazing viewing areas including access to O’Brien’s Tower and rooftop viewing where one can see five counties on a clear day.
- Audio Guide and App – free to download with audio tracks from the locals, information on all aspects of the Cliffs, maps, and all information to make your trip to the Cliffs of Moher memorable.
- Restrooms/toilet facilities
- Secure unlimited parking
- Accessibility for all
- Complimentary services such as binoculars and picnic blankets on loan
- Picnic areas and an internal dining area for those who wish to bring their own snacks
- Water refill station
- Phone charging and luggage storage, First Aid room, and meditation room
- “Lifts of Moher” electric mobility vehicle driven by experienced guides to ensure less mobile visitors do not miss out on the wonderful views and experience.