Cliffs of Moher
Admission rates – save up to 70% when you book online!
Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Experience includes access to all onsite facilities including
- A fully accessible Visitor Centre with self-guided Cliffs exhibition, and on-site theatre with an exhilarating virtual reality cliff-face adventure
- 800m of safe paved pathways and amazing viewing areas including access to O’Brien’s Tower and rooftop viewing where one can see five counties on a clear day
- Audio Guide and App – free to download with audio tracks from the locals, information on all aspects of the Cliffs, maps, and all information to make your trip to the Cliffs of Moher memorable
- Restrooms/toilet facilities
- Secure unlimited parking
- Accessibility for all
- Complimentary services such as binoculars and picnic blankets on loan
- Picnic areas and an internal dining area for those who wish to bring their own snacks
- Water refill station
- Phone charging and luggage storage, First Aid room, and meditation room
- “Lifts of Moher” electric mobility vehicle driven by experienced guides to ensure less mobile visitors do not miss out on the wonderful views and experience
Please note you can amend your booking via your email booking confirmation.