To see the magnificent Cliffs of Moher from sea level is truly an unforgettable experience. The Garrihy brothers PJ, Eugene, Joe and Donie, started this business in 2000. Their pioneering idea for Cliffs of Moher Cruises was nurtured by a lifetime of fishing beneath the cliffs – the brothers were – and are – passionate about sharing the privilege of that magical view with the world!
Prepare to feel humbled by these prehistoric cliffs towering above you. There is so much for the senses to digest:
– the sheer size of these gigantic rock formations
– the salty spray of the waves
– the sights and sounds of the seabirds
– the exciting anticipation of catching a glimpse of Puffins!
– the story behing Harry Potter’s sea cave scene, filmed in top secret from our very boat…
The cruise takes 1 hour from start to finish, and goes out 3 times per day – 12pm, 3pm and 5.15pm
Book ahead to avoid disappointment.